toys-everywhere profile image 61

Has anyone else realized that 12/12/12 will be the last such date for another century?

I was contemplating this the other day. 12/12/12 will be the last such thrice-repetitive date, until the next century. For instance, there was January 1st in 2001, February 2nd in 2002, March 3rd in 2003, April 4th in 2004, and so on, leading up to last year's November 11, of 2011. There being twelve months in a year, and this year being that of 2012, this year's December 12th will be the last such date until the beginning of the next century (3000). Did you realize this, do you care about it, and what do you think of it? I thought it was pretty cool / interesting.

bankscottage profile image94

bankscottage says

• toys-everywhere profile image

Rachael C. (toys-everywhere) 4 years ago

Right. That's a good point that I hadn't thought about. While, by this question, I meant exactly equivalent dates 11/11/11, 12/12/12, etc..., I hadn't thought about double digit dates! Thanks for your answer, banks!

BraidedZero profile image88

James Robertson (BraidedZero) says

• toys-everywhere profile image

Thanks for your answer, Ryan! That's how I feel--an awe in that I was around for all of those dates, & that no one will see those dates for another century!!! It's amazing. IDK about being alive for the next time around, arthritis and all, y'know

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says