Denise Handlon profile image 90

Is there any holiday gift you received that you would like to re-gift?

For awhile my son-in-laws kept re-gifting a 'Christmas sweater' one had received from his grandmother. Of course, it was handmade, and a bright color with a perky design on the front. They are both big men and the thought of wearing it was too much for the receiver. They spent many holidays cleverly passing the sweater back and forth in disguised packages. What about you? Any re-gifts?

aykianink profile image59

Best Answer aykianink says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

Oh, well I got this lamp from a friend that is....hideous. Never gave it away. Eventually another friend wanted it, so he just took it. Wasn't really gift-wrapped or anything.

teaches12345 profile image97

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Thanks, Dianna. I know any donation to goodwill, or other organization of that type, is always appreciated. :)

Sherry Hewins profile image97

Sherry Hewins says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

I'd take that candle from you. I love candles, ha ha. What would you choose off the gift table instead?

MattWritesStuff profile image96

Matt Bird (MattWritesStuff) says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Ha ha...that's funny! Don't take it personally. Thanks for responding.

Alecia Murphy profile image79

Alecia Murphy says