lemonkerdz profile image 92

What is the wierdest & whackiest celebrated day you have heard of?

Today being National peanut butter day 24th jan, we seem to be a world full of crazy celebration days, whats your favorite and wierdest you have heard of.

Amaryllis profile image87

Best Answer Lesley Charalambides (Amaryllis) says

• lemonkerdz profile image

lemonkerdz 4 years ago

You have got to be joking!!!

Talk like a pirate day!!!!!!!! ay ay mi harty. I would love to see that. Do they dress up as pirates as well?

Hitch hikers guide? that was my favorite tv show in the UK as a kid, Babel fish is not as stupid as it seems

Goody5 profile image77

Goody5 says

• lemonkerdz profile image

lemonkerdz 4 years ago

Well we are really sad if thats what we have to celebrate. I had never heard of that one. Thanks.

Kathleen Cochran profile image82

Kathleen Cochran says

• lemonkerdz profile image

lemonkerdz 4 years ago

Well congrats to you. That is well worth celebrating. Countdown to 20,000th and let the fireworks off. :-)