lisasuniquevoice profile image 63

What's the best birthday present for a two-year-old?

krillco profile image94

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 4 years ago

krillco,

This is the sweetest answer. It's so true. I want to spend every minute that I can with my little granddaughter.

Thanks,

Lisa

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Beth,

I put the CD player on in the bedroom where the closets and the walls are lined with mirrors, and my two-year-old granddaughter plays dress-up and dances all around to the music.

Thank you,

Lisa

theryanpride profile image63

Sonya (theryanpride) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

theryanpride,

We got our granddaughter a tablet when she was about 18- months- old, but she is going to play with it for years to come. She was just so interested in Mom and Dad's devices, it only seemed right that she have one too.

Thanks,

Lisa