Escobana profile image 76

Holidays. Is this a time to relax or does it make you nervous for being inactive?

For some people holidays are the time of their life to disconnect themselves from long days of work. For others it's the perfect time to bring their laptop/tablet to the swimming pool, to continue their work because they can't do nothing or they just enjoy their work so much. What are holidays to you and do you need them to disconnect or not?

Gabriel Wilson profile image94

Gabriel Wilson says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

I agree an overworked body/brain is no good to anyone. I can also see your point in recharging during the weekends. If you do so, holidays can be very relaxing because you start your holiday in a fit shape.

Victoria Lynn profile image92

Victoria Lynn says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

Oh Victoria! I definitely see you lying on a towel, surrounded by palmtrees, the fresh breeze of the tropicals and no WIFI:-) Or maybe I should keep you company to keep you busy LOL. Two girls talking about random stuff.

Jackie Lynnley profile image91

Jackie Lynnley says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

That's a great way to start the Christmas holidays. Buying those presents can be very stressful. Having it done and ready makes it possible to enjoy this wonderful season to the max:-)

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

I think it's a matter of choice. You could try holidays at Ibiza and forget about discount courses. At Ibiza you reconnect with nature, yourself, the sun the sea and the Ibiza magic. Afterwards you come back completely refreshed, ready to rock.

ameliam.michelle1 profile image79

Ameliam Michelle (ameliam.michelle1) says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

I recognize the feeling of plunging into holidays:-) Stress should be a non issue in our lives but unfortunately it isn't. When was your last holiday? Where did you go to?

Mabalani profile image80

Thami Mqota (Mabalani) says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

I guess I'm ruled by my state of mind as well. To get away from my usual surroundings always work for me though I travel (too) much this year which almost makes me long for the usual stuff. I'm blessed to be able to travel much though:-) I love it!

LensMan999 profile image50

LensMan999 says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

True. Life would be borig without a holiday break once in a while. When I couldn't afford expensive trips, I visited cities nearby and booked a hotel. Even like that you feel you've been 'out' for real. Recharged too.