Billie Kelpin profile image 89

What was the most creative Halloween costume you ever made or wore?

The 1st year I was married, I wanted a costume that wouldn't be complete unless my new husband n I hugged, so we went to a party as a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. I cut the tomatoes out of red poster board, used styrofoam for the bread with brown edges, and crumpled green tissue paper attached it on to our green long sleeve t-shirts. The winner? A guy who dressed up as a woman! When my daughter was 2, I cut slots in the bottom of a big brown grocery bag.Turned it upside down, put half of an egg carton, milk carton,etc.into slots.and put it over her head. She was a bag of groceries.

CraftytotheCore profile image83

CraftytotheCore says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

How cute is a bubble gum machine!!! I wonder if there are pictures? But grandma making a princess costume is so lovely. Like I said to Duffsmom, that must have given your grandma much joy to make that for you.

brblog profile image87

Bruce (brblog) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

a..I missed the "who". Your mom made you a red flapper dress...? I have some of the costumes I made for my daughter 30 years ago. I can't let them go. I loved making those for her and cherished the opportunity as I'm sure your mom(?) did for you :)

Mike (MikeyPete) says

monic-alang profile image82

Monica Langley (monic-alang) says