If you are one to give out candy on Halloween, do you buy the kind you love, in case there is any

If you give out candy on Halloween, do you buy only the kind you love to eat, just in case there are not many trick or treaters, so you can eat the rest of what is not given out? If so, what is your favorite candy to buy or give out on Halloween? I love Hershey's chocolate with almonds.

Sparklea profile image76

Best Answer Sparklea says

Hi Sparklea, we would get tons in the city but here we get smaller crowds of the tiny ones who are just so adorable, and it is hard to know what to give them except maybe lollipops? It gets dark here very early, so all are done by 7:30 to 8:30!

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

Hi Crafty, wow, I am glad you and yours are okay from the aftermath of Sandy!!! I prayed and had many praying for all and many hubber friends in its path! What a clever idea about the piñata! I usually buy a bix mix of all the kiddlie's favorites.

brblog profile image90

Bruce (brblog) says

Hi brblog, thank you for answering and good point there! I would not either, except maybe a big bag of mix, i.e., like nerds and the kind I know most kiddies love.

Rolly A Chabot profile image82

Rolly A Chabot says

LOL, Rolly, oh.... I just know these things LOL Thanks for the smiles and for taking time to answer this night. Good to see you here ....boo!

cebutouristspot profile image75

cebutouristspot says

Hi cebutouritspot, thank you for answering. Yes, me too, a big mix of the good stuff that the kiddies like and, yes, pops for those that keep returning! LOL Oh, now, I love Reese's and Cadbury dark chocolate too! Well, I love all chocolate!

Romeos Quill profile image70

Romeos Quill says

Hi Romeos, NO Hershey's, how interesting! ... yet the Cadbury's hazelnut bars are heavenly no doubt! Yes, hazel is my favorite, even in a creamer with coffee : ) Simply scrumptious. You too precious heart! Hugs

cjarosz says

Of course!!! I mean really! Thanks for answering, cjarosz. Do you have a favorite, or just love it all?