ChristinS profile image 93

What is the weirdest Christmas gift ever given?

Did you ever receive or know of a gift that was over the top strange? What is the weirdest gift ever received and why? A friend one year received a strange wind up toy it was a snowman and santa. Although it was meant to be cute the sounds it made were um.... highly inappropriate lol - it was obviously made wrong or something went horribly wrong in the recording/translation ;).

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

a serial spammer - funny. I would think most would know a joke is usually only funny once :)

MizBejabbers says

MysticMoonlight says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

That is indeed very strange!

ruchika rastogi profile image60

ruchika (ruchika rastogi) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I received a toy car one year too. A male friend of ours gave it to me and said it was the only sports car he could afford. I never wanted a sports car period, but ok :)