DDE profile image 13

Do you look forward to Christmas every year?

During the festive season you most likely want to share this time with family and good friends do you mostly enjoy this time of year and why?

Sparklea profile image76

Best Answer Sparklea says

Billie Kelpin profile image92

Billie Kelpin says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

I agree with your comment this time of the year is the hardest of all times thank you for sharing this comment.

Cristale profile image86

Cristale says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Cristale, I didn't read your comment before I wrote mine. I regret that I didn't because I probably wouldn't have posted it. My heart goes out to you. May you find the most comfort you can. Let's say bah-humbug together until the pain goes away.

elayne001 profile image49

Elayne (elayne001) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

Thank you and hungry vampires is a good description

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

It is true about the wild spending trying to make everyone happy with gifts I prefer a happy time with all and I avoid gifts love is all I need and to be with people to enjoy this time thank you