Do you have someone to kiss at midnight tonight, New Year's Eve?

In the United States, it is a custom here to kiss someone at midnight and wish them a "Happy New Year" and so do you have someone to kiss at midnight to bring in the New Year? If you are not from the U.S., what are some of your customs on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day? Thank you for answering and have a Happy New Year. XXXX

Jodah profile image87

Best Answer John Hansen (Jodah) says

Hi Jodah, It is wonderful to have a spouse to kiss indeed. Wow, what a custom there in Australia to kiss the closest police officer ...LOL!!! I have never heard of such. I bet the female officers run for the hills! hehehe

KDeus profile image96

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) says

LastRoseofSummer2 profile image91

LastRoseofSummer2 says

Hi LasrRoseofSummer, yes, having someone to kiss at midnight is nice and that partying is not all that great really, but having someone special in your life is wonderful.

Dviews profile image60

Catherine D. (Dviews) says

Hello Dviews, I am so glad you are blessed with your husband and kids. Thank you for sharing of the lovely way you are ushering in the New Year! God bless you and yours in the new year, Faith Reaper

Borsia profile image61

Borsia says

Hi Borsia, LOL, I understand! I hope you have a great New Year too!

Hi sheila, I do not find that sad or gross in the least and in fact I think it is precious and sweet as our pets are a part of our family indeed! Happy NewYear, Faith Reaper

dragonflycolor says

Awesome ...LOL I love that ..the Idaho Potato! Happy New Year, Faith Reaper