flacoinohio profile image 85

Did you spend New Years Eve in celebration or go to bed at the usual time?

It is New Years Eve and I am the only person awake in my house. The rest of my family has been in bed for over two hours. To my wife, today is just another day for her, she is on call and she has to get up early to round at the hospital in the morning. Most of our friends and family are also already in bed, many went to bed at about the same time as my wife and children. I am quietly watching a muted television waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square to keep from disturbing my sleeping family as I attempt to celebrate New Years Eve.

stricktlydating profile image84

StricktlyDating says

Efficient Admin profile image92

Efficient Admin says

Borsia profile image59

Borsia says