TheHoleStory profile image 83

How long does a pumpkin generally last?

The pumpkin pictured here was a Halloween Pumpkin. Then it was a Thanksgiving day pumpkin. Then it became a Christmas pumpkin, and last it was a New Year's Day pumpkin. It's still as fresh as the day we bought it, so it appears it will soon be a Valentines day pumpkin, and then possibly even an Easter pumpkin. Honestly I'm not sure if it will ever end, and possibly after being a Summertime pumpkin, it may just make it back to being a two time Halloween pumpkin. I wonder what the world record might be for the longest lasting pumpkin, because this pumpkin may be the winner!

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

TheHoleStory profile image83

TheHoleStory says

connieow profile image80

Connie S Owens (connieow) says

• TheHoleStory profile image

TheHoleStory 3 years ago

I'm sorry The Examiner-1, I forgot to include in my question that this particular pumpkin is an uncarved pumpkin, and is still as solid as the day it was purchased. This photo was just taken as I asked this question.