suzzycue profile image 87

Happy Easter to All of Hubpages!

What are you cooking for Easter Dinner this year. My friend and neighbor ( who is from Portugal) invited me for dinner and she is serving goat. I can't wait to try it. I have never eaten goat but I have eaten lamb. This is so exciting. What are your different Easter Traditioins of food?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

HP has some wonderful recipes. Enjoy your day and thank you for your input on my question The Examiner-1

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Sounds great to me. I had an excellent time with my portuguese family and also learned one family member is a Bull Fighter. It was so exciting to see his videos. The dinner was great also. God Bless You and Yours and Thank you for your answer.

raymondphilippe profile image82

Raymond Philippe (raymondphilippe) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

I loved those kind of Breakfast with family. So fun. Thanks for your answer raymondphilippe.