The Examiner-1 profile image 77

Did you hear about the child who brought home a plastic egg from school and the parents...

...found Alprazolam (generic form of Xanax) inside? Thing was some eggs were donated so they do not know who it was from.

Bk42author profile image80

Best Answer Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

The only thing with that is at least you can see it. They may start injecting it in candy. That way the children would eat it before we knew about it. That is cruel.

MsDora profile image98

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

That is a good question, I had not thought of that. I only wondered whether more parents would check the plastic eggs or if schools would refuse donations - at least of food - or both

Faith Reaper profile image89

Faith Reaper says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I know that there are but I still cannot believe it. Just suppose that someone did it to them. How much sympathy would they get?

I am glad that it was found also - but were there others and were they found?