bravewarrior profile image 93

I know this question is discriminatory, but how would you Hubber moms like to spend Mothers Day?

I've just texted my son (I know, it sounds cold, but he's at work) and told him I'd like to go out for breakfast or brunch, then go on a Nature walk. What would you like to do on Mothers Day?

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

• bravewarrior profile image

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) 2 years ago

Paula, your day sounds perfect. In the case of sons 1 & 3, technology is a wonderful thing. Skype is a great invention! Enjoy your day and let me know how you spend the second half.

Happy Mothers Day to you and all the HP moms!

bethperry profile image89

bethperry says

• bravewarrior profile image

Your comment gave me the giggles, bethperry. You can always start the day with re-enactment. Then have the kids serve you breakfast in bed. Just make sure they knock first! :-)

tirelesstraveler profile image87

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• bravewarrior profile image

I agree with you on the not cooking thing. Yard work is beckoning me also, but I would like to be pampered on Mothers Day. It's just me and my son. His dad died in 2005 and I have no life partner. I want to spend a leisurely day with my son.