amiebutchko profile image 87

What's your favorite month?

I just love the fall. With it being October, I just feel so happy and refreshed. The weather is crisp and the world, beautiful with color. In my town, there is a huge festival happening this weekend called Applefest. My family is coming in from out of town and we all eat comfort food and go antiquing. What is your favorite time of year?

RTalloni profile image89

RTalloni says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

We writers just love the seasons! I love that about us!

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thanks, dashingscorpio. I should have known that asking writers this question would get me wonderfully descriptive answers. You brought me there!

aidenw profile image67

aidenw says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

I love Halloween, too. I actually got married on Halloween so it is our anniversary! It was a coincidence but we should have thought more about it because it is so about the kids now. But I love every minute of it!

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

You make it sound so good! Glad its ahead! I used to love Christmas. Since I became a mom and wife, I get so stressed out at Christmas with all the cooking and gifts to buy. I am going to try to look at it through your eyes this year! Thanks!

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Is that why your name is Snowman? How appropriate for you!!!! It will be here before we know it...!

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Sounds great connorj. I am going to try to be more like you during that special time. You are right. That is a blessed season!

danicole profile image81

danicole says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Danicole, I so get you. You said it perfectly. Something about the fall does make you bring family closer, or want to be with them and cozy. Although today, my allergies are killing me!!!!! Only downside for me....!

Glenda Motsavage profile image82

Glenda Motsavage says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

So nice to hear about other places. I hope you are enjoying your October! I have to remember to look around me and notice the wonderful things about being alive in this beautiful world! Especially now...

Mel92114 profile image59

Mel92114 says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thanks, Mel92114. I think it is nice sometimes to slow down and just look at the beauty around us. We miss so much being busy. I do think the fall brings a sense of renewal and makes you feel like you could possibly accomplish a lot of things!

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Yeah. I love October. I gotta get outside for a bit!!!!! Enjoy your month!