Ann Poplar profile image 76

What do you do when you LOVE the holidays, but only love some of your family?!?

I had moved far from my family for several years and missed holiday gatherings so much. So, my daughter and I moved "home" and now we get to see family anytime we want, but don't always want to! I love some of my family dearly, but the others make it near impossible to want to go. Such a dilemma......I mean of course I'll go, but sometimes I wonder, 'Why did we come back?!?' Ugh!

• Ann Poplar profile image

Ann Poplar 2 years ago

I didn't mean for it to sound like I moved back just for holidays, sorry. My daughter was recently diagnosed with diabetes and just wanted to be with her family again. It's just the holidays that had me stressed when I wrote it, I guess lol

Ann Poplar profile image76

Ann Poplar says