Who is the real "Santa" shopper in your family?

Do you do all the gift planning, choosing, purchasing and wrapping for your family at Christmas or is someone else better at it? Or is it a team effort?

CrisSp profile image87

Best Answer CrisSp says

Hi CrisSp, Yes, I can so relate ... as I am the one too. I completely understand about the hubby and teen girls in their own world ... whew, I am glad I made it through those years : ) Merry Christmas to you and yours

Jackie Lynnley profile image92

Jackie Lynnley says

bluebay says

Hi bluebay, Thank you so much for answering. You are one wise shopper by shopping early! Yes, I love choosing the perfect gift wrapping and making it all the more special. Merry Christmas! Awesome ...

tameka carodine profile image61

Tameka Carodine says

Hello Tameka caroldine, So nice of you to stop by here. I truly love Christmas too. Merry Christmas to you, Tameka. God bless you.