fpherj48 profile image 77

You are handed a microphone and asked to make the toast to the Bride & Groom at their Wedding

Describe word for word how you would present this important toast.

lorddraven2000 profile image87

Best Answer Sam Little (lorddraven2000) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

That's pretty funny! LOL....You could always start out with that just to get everyone's attention and set the mood.......Then, I guess you could do the serous philosophical toast!!!

tsadjatko profile image89

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

T....ROFLMAO...I pictured this entire scenario. Sounds to me like it may have been the highlight of the entire event. Really funny, T. Now, tell me. TRUTH..is that a picture of you or Chevy? Frik 'n Frak seem to follow where ever U go.!

tirelesstraveler profile image86

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

I hear you.. Can't give a microphone or the spotlight to some people....they think they're filming a feature-length film, with them as the star!! LOL