How do you honor your mother?

The command to "Honor your mother" isn't a suggestion, and nobody is exempt. I understand that not all mothers may not be or have been wonderful, but her character or effectiveness as a parent is not the issue, according to God's Word. God will bless our homes when we respect our mothers with words, attitudes, and actions. This may be difficult to understand for many who have not had the ideal mother in this life. What are some of the ways you have honored your mother? Thank you for sharing.

Sparklea profile image72

Best Answer Sparklea says

Dearest Sparklea, you truly know how to honor you mother, dear heart. What a special person you are, but I already knew that and read your wonderful hub about your mother. You are one of the wisest women I know of and I am blessed to call you friend

Dragonflyy profile image60

Jaimi (Dragonflyy) says

Hi Jaimi, Wow, what a fantastic answer here and great insight you have provided! I think we can love her unconditionally, forgive her compassionately, remember her gratefully and treat her kindly.