1. Think before purchasing anything new.
2. Only have essential items you need - so sell, give away, recycle anything you don't need.
3. Leave the car behind. Go out into countryside/Nature as soon as possible and just breathe in.
4. Cut down on food intake, especially junk food. Creates plastic and unhealthy fat!
5. Join in with others when you can for travel. Use public transport as much as possible.
6. Downsize in everything from your house to your dog!
7. Spend at least one day a week on a minimum energy plan - save money cutting back on oil.electricity,gas, fuels and anything else you can think of!
8. Donate something to a charity that directly looks after the environment.
9. Spend some time each day/week.month telling your children about the animals and the environment.
10. Write letters/emails and protest notes - stick them up or better still send them off to people in positions of power.