Misfit Chick profile image 73

Happy Birthday April Fools babies!! What is your most foolish or coolest birthday story?

Being born on April Fools Day isn't all it is cracked up to be, sometimes. People have always said, 'that must be a fun day to have a birthday' - but, the jokes get old, LoL! When I turned 9, my grandparents came to my party. I have 8 aunts & uncles, all of whom are notorious 'teasers' - but I was not expecting that from my sweet grandma and grandpa. They brought me TWO presents, and I felt so SPECIAL! But, when I opened the 1st - it had nothing but an 'April Fools' note. My feelings got hurt & I bawled like a baby - hysterical now, but pathetic at the time, ha! What's your AP b-day story?

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 19 months ago

That is hysterical and I can relate. I was 6 weeks early and my mom lived out of state from her parents. She had to get a doctor and TWO nurses on the phone before they would believe her!! LoL! :)