jackclee lm profile image 82

Do you know why we celebrate the 4th of July?

I saw a video where some American youths don't know what this holiday is all about. How can this be? What are you doing to celebrate? "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan 40th President of US. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2-Be9f7Ovgg

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 17 months ago

I agree and I suspect the numbers are higher among youths. 26% is bad enough but among the youths, it probably is upward of 50%. The public education system is broken and the Democrats and the teachers union won't allow any changes to tey and fit it