Gina Welds-Hulse profile image 95

What was your favorite Christmas gift received? Why?

We don't focus on gifts at Christmas. It is all about the true meaning of Christmas. However, I received a gift that I absolutely loved. My neighbor found out that I love Doctor Who and bought me a coffee mug with the disappearing and reappearing TARDIS. It is so much fun to watch the TARDIS vanish from one side and reappear on the other side. Your turn. Share with me....

KsenijaZ profile image95

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) says

Diana Lee profile image84

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Gina Welds-Hulse profile image

Gina Welds Hulse (Gina Welds-Hulse) 11 months ago

I love that! My neighbor invited us over several times to enjoy the fire they built for the kids....for smores, etc. It was so nice to jut enjoy the warmth and the company. I can imagine that having wood available is so nice. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel L Alba profile image96

Rachel L Alba says

• Gina Welds-Hulse profile image

Gina Welds Hulse (Gina Welds-Hulse) 10 months ago

That is truly something to cherish, when your husband still gets something even recovering from illness. Your granddaughter's gift is precious. When they get to that point of using their own money, it's a gift to treasure, simple or great.