The0NatureBoy profile image 44

Halloween means "Hallowed Eve" so why do ghosts and goblins come out the evening of "All Saints Day?

Halloween is also All Saints Eve, September First is All Saints Day, so why do ghost and goblins come out the night or "evening to All Saints Eve" before The Morning of "The Saint of All Saints" appear(s or ed) - meaning "the embodiment of all saints in one body that are supposed to return in a future date of their ascensions"? After a few days of answers I will give you what I have been directed is the reason.

nochance profile image93

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

6 weeks ago
  • The0NatureBoy profile image

Elijah A Alexander Jr (The0NatureBoy) 6 weeks ago

Thanks nochance, I have not researched it since 1970s or 80s before internet. It is still mainly saying what I knew without some of the finer details. Thing man do have a spiritual counterpart (Romans 1:20) is what I'm actually seeking from others.

Glenis Rix profile image97

GlenR (Glenis Rix) says

6 weeks ago
  • The0NatureBoy profile image

Thanks Glen, I'v read All Saints Day was November 1 but have never known it was a Catholic invention for getting the dead out of purgatory. Yet, all things have purpose so there is still a spiritual purpose for it, I have been informed.

gregas profile image80

Greg Schweizer (gregas) says

6 weeks ago