I've been with my fiance for about 3 1/2 years now and we have a son together.My question is,.....

My man is 51/2 years younger than me and hes never experienced having 2 girls at the same time,... And me on the other hand,.. well lets just say that I have had my share of threesomes,. dont you think that unless he has one than he's always going to wonder what he's missing?,...The thing is when I was fooling around having threesomes, I was'nt worried about losing anybody , it was all 4 fun, But now I'm stuck in this spot because I'm afraid It might change things for us,...Although I don't want to be selfish, because it is an awsome experience, and i want him to experience it.

stricktlydating profile image79

StricktlyDating says

Boyfriend is less experienced than Girlfriend. Should he try to catch up?82

Boyfriend is less experienced than Girlfriend. Should he try to catch up?

cherrycrime26 profile image84

January Moon (cherrycrime26) says