georgiecarlos profile image 60

Do you guys have any Christmas traditions you follow in your family?

It's almost Christmas, and I was just wondering how people celebrate Christmas (other than the usual festivals held in certain countries). One example is that in my family, everyone in my Mother's side of the family tries to gather on Christmas eve (so imagine 30-50 people all in one house) where we have Christmas dinner together. When the clock strikes 12, that is when everyone is allowed to get their gifts under the tree. Also, we play "secret Santa" wherein we all have a randomly assigned "kid" from the family and we play Santa by giving him/her a gift!

Moxyl profile image74

Moxyl says

MickS profile image75

MickS says

thomasczech profile image69

thomasczech says