Abecedarian profile image 80

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, what are you thankful for?

We have been so negative for the last couple of years, just about everything. So I got to wondering if there is anything in my life that I'm greatful for and found that I have a lot to be greatful for. I have my children and they are all healthy, my husband as well, but most of all, my parents. We buried by Uncle today and I realized just how many of my family members have lost their parents. I have been blessed with having them in my life still and I couldn't ask for much more.

Jaynie2000 profile image84

Jaynie2000 says

tiffany delite profile image83

tiffany delite says

BaliMermaid profile image60

BaliMermaid says

Rosemary Banks says