- Holidays and Celebrations
Decorate your Tables with Unique Baptism Centerpieces
Baptism centerpieces add a elegant touch for your important celebration. There are many types of centerpieces and you can choose one depending upon how you want the tables to be decorated.
The function of the centerpiece is also important. Do you want it to be simply decorative or be combined with your favors? Do you want to display a photo of the baby? Do you want edible centerpieces. All of these ideas will be explored in this lens.
Candle Baptism Centerpieces
Candle centerpieces can be beautiful, elegant and inexpensive. You can:
1. Group pillar candles together
2. Combine candles and a vase with glass stones and branches
3. Position small and large flat candles on glass stones in a flat bowl.
4. Surround flowers with diamond glass holders with candles. The candle holders can serve as favors
5. Surround a flowers in a drinking glass with LED candles and holders. This is especially useful if your church considers candles a fire hazard and doesn't allow them.
6. Place pillar candles, in a variety of sizes on top of colored glass stones within a clear glass bowl. You can use pink for a girl, blue for a boy, or just clear glass.
Trinket Centerpiece or Religious Treasures Centerpiece
A meaningful occasion warrants special centerpieces. You can go two ways with religious treasures centerpieces:
1. Use religious trinkets or figures from your collection or from family and friends attending the Baptism.
2. Purchase crystal or ceramic items and display them. After the Baptism party, give each guest one of the items as a favor. Keep the boxes, in a separate area, so that guests can place their favor in them on the way out.
Place all items on a mirror base to finish the centerpiece. Mirrors can be found at wholesale floral companies or on Amazon as shown below.
Be sure to keep the mirrors for other occasions. Just about anything from flowers to candles sparkle when placed on them.
Photo centerpieces are great for showing off the guest of honor. This frame has the image imprinted directly onto the frame, with a lacquered finish, which is that's resistant to scratches and scuffs. Also imprinted is personalized information like the name of the baby and baptism date.
You can also use a standard photo frame, place your baby's photo inside and display it as a centerpiece. You may wish to have three or four photo frames so that those seated on all sides of the table can see his or her cute face.
This type of centerpiece is both functional and beautiful. It serves as a decoration and breaks apart to be distributed as favors. The rosary favors cake shown is just one example of a centerpiece that can be used as favors.
Another idea is to make cookies on a stick, place them in a vase, so that they can be used as both favors and a centerpiece.
A video about how to create cookies on a stick follows.
How to Make Cookie Pops - Video Credit: Wilton Industries, Inc
You can use either angel or cross decorated cookies for your centerpieces. Place them in a container and your centerpiece is done.
Cheap Baptism Centerpieces
If centerpieces are going to simply be used as decoration, why invest lots of money. In fact, keep them and reuse them for the next religious occasion in the family. Below are some inexpensive ways to dress up your tables.
Cake Toppers Centerpiece
There are so many cute cake toppers that can also double as the main part of a centerpiece. Cold porcelain is so delicate and detailed, perfect for a Baptism. You will also find some fun angel picks that you can place inside of a centerpiece. Tie a bag filled with 5-6 Jordan almonds to the pic and you have a favor too.