- Holidays and Celebrations
Barbie Party Supplies
Enchanting Barbie Party Supplies for Your Little Girl's Next Birthday
Is there a little girl who doesn't like Barbie? Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that for most girls, Barbie has become a big part of their young lives. Like it or not, Barbie has become more and more popular through the years that having a Barbie-inspired birthday party comes at the top of the list of most little girls.
Now, if you're looking for Barbie party supplies to dress up your little princess' dream birthday party, we have some great ideas that can help you get started. Are you ready to start exploring all the wonderful possibilities? If so, then let's get the ball rolling!
Barbie Party Planning
Throwing a birthday party can be quite a challenge. I know most parents will agree with me on this. It can basically wear you down, especially if you don't have a plan. This is basically the reason why having a well-laid plan of action ensures that half the battle is already won!
If you need any help on planning your kid's next birthday party, you may want to consider reading books published specifically for this purpose or search online to get more ideas on how you can throw the best birthday party ever for your little princess.
Need Help Planning Your Kid's Barbie Birthday Party?
When planning your little girl's birthday party, you will need all the help you can get. And that is precisely the reason why you need to read this book!
Most parents who have read "Party Style: Kids' Parties from Baby to Sweet 16" agree that this is one of the most comprehensive resources available on the topic. The book is filled with DIY decoration ideas, time-saving tips, checklists, menu ideas, and decorative crafts to keep your little princess and her guests entertained for hours. Exclusive downloadable party planning guide and hundreds of party printables available. For sure, this nifty resource will make your little princess' dream birthday party a hit!
Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party - Start Planning Early
As recommended, it is best to start planning your kid's birthday party as early as 2 to 4 weeks before the big day. This can save you from a lot of headaches along the way. So, what things should you take care of first? Here are some of them:
- The party theme. It's great if you and your child can come up with a party theme that you both agree on. In this case, let's assume that after conferring with your little girl, the two of you decided to have a Barbie inspired party theme. Wow! You've just made an excellent choice! So, start buying or making your party decorations. Borrowing decorations can also be a good idea so you can save (and probably splurge) on other party details.
- The party place. This early, decide on where you will be holding the party. If you decide to hold it in a party place, make your reservations now! However, if you plan to do the party in your home, all you need is to clean up and organize your party decorations. Don't worry, with just a little elbow grease, you'll do just fine. :-)
- Start making your guest list. After finalizing your guest list, start sending out the birthday party invitation cards. It doesn't matter if you use ready-made party invitation cards, or make your own (especially if you are artistically inclined). If you're a busy mom who has a lot of things on her hand, you may just want to buy some pre-made invitation cards. If your little princess wants to get more involved in the preparations, you can use a suitable PC software and print your own party invitations.
- Don't forget to plan your party menu! If you're having guests of mixed ages (children with their parents), make sure that you'll have something for everyone. Plan what you'll be serving your guests and prepare your list based on your menu.
Set the Tone of the Party with Barbie Party Supplies
This Party Package got everything you'll ever need to make your little princess' birthday party a success! You'll get a Barbie Plastic Table Cover (54 x 96 inches), luncheon napkins, 9 inch Round Plates, 9 oz. Beverage hot/cold paper cups and Barbie Treat Bags good for 16 persons. It also includes (1) Pink streamer/crepe paper (1.75 inch x 81 feet), (1) curling ribbon (colors may vary); (5) pink and (5) lavender helium quality balloons (approx 9 inches when filled). With the Barbie Birthday Party Package, you can set the right tone for your little girl's party without sweating it out!
Your To Do List: A Week Before the Party
Now that you've settled on a birthday party theme, decided where to hold the party, finalized your guest list and sent invitations, planned the party menu and started your grocery shopping, what else is there to take care of? Well, honestly, there are still a lot of party details to iron out. Here's what should come next in your list:
- Take care of the birthday party supplies.If you really want your little princess to have fun, why not use Barbie-inspired tableware and decorations, too? For the tableware, you can have matching plates, cups, napkins, spoons and forks all in one-go by purchasing Barbie Party Supplies Super Party Kit.
- Let your child's guests in for some fun! Give some party favors and play some games to keep your guests entertained.
- Don't forget the birthday cake! Are you planning to order the birthday cake, or do you prefer to bake and decorate your little princess' birthday cake by yourself (or with the help of the little ones)? If you choose to do it yourself, then you need to get your supplies ready a few days before the event to avoid unnecessary stress. If you don't have time to do it or a little short of cash, you may want to prepare cake pops instead. In case you're not aware of it, cake pops are cute little cakes on a stick with shapes ranging from decorated balls to whatever you want it to be!
Decorating Your Own Barbie Birthday Cake
How To Make Cake Pops
Have you ever wondered how those cute little cake pops are made? Watch this video to learn what you need to know!
How to Make Cake Pops
Making Your Own Cake Pops for the Party? You Need This!
These adorable little cake pops are cuter than cupcakes and are the perfect alternative to the traditional birthday cake. Wouldn't you want to make some for your kid's Barbie-inspired birthday party? You should!
It's the Day Before the Party! Is everything ready?
Are you ready to enjoy the big day with your little princess? Are you sure? Ask yourself these questions to know if you're really ready to celebrate, or still need to take care of some last minute preparations.
- Are the party favors ready yet? They should be! But in case you haven't gotten around to preparing them, check reputable online sites such as Amazon.com and grab some inexpensive yet unforgettable birthday party favors.
- Have you finished grocery shopping yet? Check your grocery list to see if you've got everything ready for the big day.
- How about the birthday cake? Is it ready yet? If you ordered a birthday cake, pick it up today. Or if you're planning to bake your own, do it now!
Great Barbie Birthday Cake Ideas
Kids love having their faces painted so having a face painting session at the party will surely double the fun!
The Big Day Is Here!
Everything's ready, I suppose? So, what will you do as your guests arrive? Here are some tips that can help you create a more welcoming atmosphere.
- Make sure you welcome them appropriately. It's also a good idea to have nice music playing on the background.
- Make a graffiti wall. Hang a large piece of butcher paper on the wall and let your girl's friends sign as they arrive.
- Decorate the party area with blown up pictures of your little girl and her friends. They will surely have a blast when they see those awesome and hilariously cute throwback pictures!
- Have a face painting session. Kids love all those adorable face arts! Face painting can be a lot of fun so gather up everything you need and your little guests will surely have a great time!
- Let them dress up! Setting a dress up station filled with fancy dresses, kid makeup and nail polish will make these little girls shriek with delight!
© 2011 BeaGabrielle1