- Holidays and Celebrations
Tips for Great Birthday Wishes to Your Clients and Customers, With Samples
Introduction: Birthday Wishes to Your Clients and Customers
Maintaining a relationship with your customers and clients is good for business. Keeping it in good standing is also very important. For that reason, many businesses tend to send birthday wishes cards, mail, or text messages to their clients and customers. This is a crucial part of keeping up a good relationship with them.
You'll need to give your clients some good lines. It shouldn't sound like a bad or cheesy advertisement. In fact, it will be better if you try to hide your logos and slogans. A birthday card, be it for a customer or your wife’s sister, should always be personalized. In this Hub, you'll find some tips on how to do that, and also some base lines you can use and customize for your customers and clients. Enjoy!
Blank birthday cards can be customized with your own words and designs. You should always choose cool blank cards.
Tips for Writing Birthday Messages for Clients
Confused? Or, do you simply just not have the time to ponder about this? Then, check out some tips below on how to write killer birthday wishes and messages for your customers and clients.
- Try to make it as personalized as possible.
- Do not use the same birthday card template for everyone. Identical cards for every one may lessen the importance and emotional value of one's birthday.
- With that said, try to find out some unique birthday card styles.
- Always know and use the client or customer's name(s) in the message. Addressing them by their first name will create the illusion of intimacy.
- Keep the quote simple and to the point. Overly flowery language is not required and may seem insincere.
- Humor can be used to make your wishes interesting. But, be careful and don't cross any lines. Vulgar jokes are unprofessional and not expected from reputed business owners.
- Send your messages in a timely manner. If somebody gets a birthday wish message three weeks after the day of, this not only hurts your brand's image, but would likely annoy the client or customer, as well.
- Make sure you write your own name along with the company’s as the sender to make it more sincere. For example, do not write “from ABC LLC.” Instead, it would be better to write “from Stewart Mill, ABC LLC."
Give Your Opinion
Do You Wish Your Clients on Every Major Occasions?
Sample Birthday Messages
- Our sincerest wishes from [Name at Company] on your birthday. May all your dreams come true! We are looking to continuing our relationship with you this year.
- Happy birthday to you, Mr. XYZ! We hope that this new year of your life will bring more possibility and that we're a part of it.
- Customers like you are our real treasure. We wish nothing but the best for you on your special day.
- We hope that you celebrate your birthday with joy this year! Sending our best wishes to you in hopes that it's merrier than ever. Happy birthday!
- We hope that your birthday this year will bring many opportunities to prosper. May all your hopes and ambitions be fulfilled! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to one of our best clients/customers! Our company wishes you the most blessed and blissful of birthdays!
More Birthday Quotes for Clients
- We hope that on this special day you take a well-deserved break for some fun or relaxation—or, both!
- On your special day, we just wanted to let you know that we consider ourselves very lucky to have gotten the opportunity to work with you. We will readily admit that good customers like you are rare. Happy birthday!
- From all of us at Team ABC: We wish you nothing but fulfillment and happiness on this special day! May you be blessed with sound health and enormous wealth in the coming years! Happy birthday!
- We are wishing you all the best for the coming year. Sending you nothing but the sincerest hopes for your well being and happiness. Happy birthday from all of us at Team ABC.
- While it's true that our relationship is professional, know that this isn't business message from the owner to a client. It is our personal wish that you spend some quality hours on your birthday with your friends and family and have the best birthday ever!
- Our best wishes for this day and the coming years. Let our relationship be as great as ever, as well. Happy birthday!
The examples given here are unique and personally crafted by myself. Of course, if you don't like these lines, you're free to modify them or write your own. Don't forget, it might also be nice to include some special discount birthday coupons or a small gift with your card or message to them.
Good luck, thanks for checking out this Hub, and happy birthday to your client and/or customer!