Christmas Candy Craft Recipes Make Great Gifts
Candy Christmas Tree Recipe Makes A Great Kid's Craft
Christmas Candy Recipes And Kid's Craft Ideas
I love Christmas candy and I have found several great recipes that are easy to make for adults and for kids.
The fact that they are easy to make allows me to use these recipes as a craft project I can make with my kids. Turn your holiday recipes into kid's craft projects and have some great fun this year with your children.
Crafting is fun, cooking is fun, and holiday recipes are delicious. Who doesn't like candy? So what are you waiting for? Get these fun holiday ideas right now!
Each edible craft recipe comes with instructions and a list of ingredients. Be sure to have everything you need to cook up these great Christmas candy recipes before you start. When you have all the ingredients gathered it makes cooking and crafting go much smoother than it would if you weren't prepared. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Candy Cane Christmas Tree Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to begin cooking up this fun and easy edible craft project.
- Mini Candy Canes
- Starlight Peppermint Candy
- White Chocolate Wafers
- Christmas Colored Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper And Wax Paper Or Silicon Baking Sheet
Silicon Baking Mat
How To Make Christmas Peppermint Candy Cane Trees
How To Make Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments!
Next on our Christmas candy craft project list is Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments. These ornaments are super easy to make and it's fun to eat some of the peppermint while you are crafting. You can hang these homemade ornaments on your tree or tie them to the presents you will be handing out over the holiday season.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these cute little ornaments:
- Starlight Christmas Peppermint Candies
- String Or Curling Ribbon
- Baking Tray Or Silicon Baking Mat Or Parchment Paper
Preheat your oven to 325. Then you will put your parchment paper on a baking tray and take 6 pieces of peppermint candy. Lay the peppermints in a circle with the sides touching each other. Bake in the heated oven for anywhere from 6 to 8 minutes. (see the video for how to tell if they are done) Let the ornaments cool down for 10 minutes and then tie the strings on them. I told you this was an easy and fun craft idea!
Starlight Peppermint Candies
Melted Peppermint Mitten Ornaments
What You Will Need To Make Peppermint Candy Ornaments
You will need:
- Starlight Peppermint Candies
- Baking Sheet Or Silicon Baking Mat
- Parchment Paper
- Mitten Cookie Cutter
- Non-stick Spray
- Wilton Metal Decorator Tip
- Sharp Knife
- Fondant In Holiday Colors
- String Licorice In Holiday Colors
- Or String
How To Make A Christmas Candy Cane Sleigh
Another fun holiday craft project that involves candy is the Christmas Candy Cane Sleigh. You will need:
- Candy Canes
- Kit Kat Bars
- Mini Candy Bars - Shown Are Mr. GoodBars, Hershey Holiday Dark Chocolate, Krackle, And A Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- Festive Ribbons - She Uses Gold
- Glue Gun
It's an easy little sleigh to assemble and it's a delicious edible treat anyone would love to get on it's own or on top of a wrapped present.
Here's How To Assemble The Sleigh
- Glue the candy canes onto the Kit Kat bar to make the base of the sleigh and the runners
- Flip it over so the candy canes are on the bottom and layer the mini candy bars.
- Make the first layer with 4 of the Mr. GoodBars.
- The second layer is 3 of the Hershey Holiday Dark Chocolates.
- The third layer is 2 of the Krackle candies.
- The last layer is made up of 1 Hersey's Milk Chocolate.
- Wrap some ribbon around the sleigh length wise using the hot glue to keep it in place.
- Next wrap some ribbon around the sleigh width wise once again using the hot glue to keep it in place.
- Last, but not least, top it off with a bow.
This is an easy one for children to make with the exception of the hot glue gun. Make sure you are there to do all the hot gluing so no one gets a burn.
Chocolate Pretzel Snowmen
How To Make Easy Chocolate Pretzel Snowmen
When you see how easy these little snowmen are to make, and then taste how very delicious they are, you might change your mind about letting anyone else have one. Just my opinion but you might want to make a double batch of these winter characters.
Here's what you will need to make these little candy snowmen:
- Snyder’s Of Hanover Dipping Stick Pretzels
- 2 Ounces Melted Orange Candy Melts
- 16 Ounces Melted And Tempered Pure White Chocolate Or Melted White Confectionery Coating/Candy Melts
- 8 Ounces Melted And Tempered Pure Semi-sweet Chocolate Or Melted Dark Cocoa Confectionery Coating/Candy Melts
- 24 Snowflake Sprinkles
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- Food Only Paint Brush
Put the melted orange candy into a plastic bag, snip off the corner, and make lots of little triangle shaped snowman shaped noses on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put the completed tray in the freezer for two minutes so the noses set.
Next get out the pretzel sticks and put 6 of like size together. Then look for 1 that is a little longer. The 6 will make up his head and the 1 is for his hat brim.
Dip the 6 pretzel sticks one at a time into the melted white chocolate about 3/4 of the way up and line them on your parchment covered baking sheet. You can let them set in the fridge for a few minutes before you dip the undipped part into the dark chocolate.
Now do the hat brim, put it on and let them set in the fridge again.
Do you want to decorate the snowmen? Now's the time.
Adorable, edible, easy enough for kids to make, and FUN! What more can you ask of a Christmas candy kid's craft project and recipe? Now go to visit Hungry Happenings so you can get very detailed step by step instructions.
More Christmas Candy Recipes
- christmas whiskey balls recipe | christmas candy recipes from our online christmas recipes collectio
christmas candy recipes, Razzle Dazzle Recipes has holiday recipes including our christmas whiskey balls recipe.
- eggnog truffle cups recipe | christmas candy recipes from our online christmas recipes collection
christmas candy recipes, Razzle Dazzle Recipes has holiday recipes including our eggnog truffle cups recipe.
- peppermint stick meringues recipe | christmas candy recipes from our online christmas recipes collec
christmas candy recipes, Razzle Dazzle Recipes has holiday recipes including our peppermint stick meringues recipe.
- 12 Easy Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes - How To Make Holiday Candy—Delish.com
Homemade Christmas candy makes a great hostess gift, plus it adds a sweet touch to dessert platters and gift bags or baskets.
- Caramels Recipe - Joyofbaking.com *Video Recipe*
Caramels have that wonderfully smooth and creamy texture with just the right amount of chew. With Demo Video
- Christmas Candy Recipes - Joyofbaking.com *Video Recipes*
A nice selection of Christmas Candy recipes. Choose from delicious Buttercrunch Toffee, Homemade Marshmallows, smooth and creamy Caramels, Peanut Brittle, Chocolate Fudge, and lots more.
- Chocolate Coffee Spoons Recipe | Taste of Home
My husband, Mark and I gave our wedding guests these cute spoons as favors. They're a fun way to flavor an out-of-the-ordinary cup of coffee. Plus, the plastic spoon handles can be color-coordinated with any bridal theme.
- Chocolate Chunk Candy Cane Cheesecake Recipe | MyRecipes.com
Loaded with chocolate hunks and peppermint candies, slathered in a decadent chocolate ganache, and decorated with classic Christmas candies, this cheesecake is a "must-make" for the holidays.
- Milk Chocolate-Peppermint Bark Recipe | MyRecipes.com
Milk Chocolate-Peppermint Bark