- Holidays and Celebrations
Christmas Dessert Recipes
Choose a Christmas Dessert Recipe
Since Christmas is always right around the corner and it sneaks up on us every year, I like to plan ahead with a special Christmas dessert recipe to serve for family and guests over the holiday season.
Christmas reminds me of spending time with family, good company and delicious desserts. Of course the holiday comes with the traditional Christmas cookies, but what about other desserts? Why not whip up some easy Christmas desserts that are unexpected for your family and holiday guests.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbls. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 8 oz pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 24 raspberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°. In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture in a greased 9 X 13 inch greased pan. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool. Beat cream cheese and sugar, add eggs one at a time beating well. Slowly add eggnog until mixture is creamy and smooth. Add nutmeg. Pour onto crust. Bake 45-50 minutes or until set. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight. Top with raspberries if desired.
- Photo Credit: CreativeCommons/megan chromik
Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
Enjoy these dessert treats for any holiday occasion
Sweet Treats and More For Christmas - A fabulous cookbook just in time for the holidays!
This delightful cookbook features close to 100 holiday recipes and projects perfect for families with children. Easy recipes for candy, breakfast treats and homemade gifts are just a few of the creations awaiting in this cookbook.
Mini Christmas Trifles - Easy and Elegant!
Pre-made ingredients saves time! Use 4 cocktail glasses for an elegant presentation (glasses sold below).
- 1/4 bakery pound cake
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- fresh strawberries washed and sliced
- Cut pound cake into small slices or squares. Place a 1/4 cup chocolate pudding into each cocktail glass. Add 1 piece pound cake, 1 oz. whipped topping, 2 tsp. chocolate chips. Repeat. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
- Photo Credit: Creative Commons/puamelia
Perfect for serving Mini Christmas Trifles
Great all-around glass for serving dessert or cocktails!
Share Your Opinion
Which dessert do you like at Christmas?
Coconut Custard Pie
Pies are my favorite dessert in the whole wide world and Coconut Custard Pie rates way up there with the best!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 tbls all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°. Place pie shell into a 9 inch pie plate, crimp edges. In a large mixer bowl combine sugar, flour, milk, eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Add coconut and if desired, pecans. Pour into pie shell. Cover edges of pie crust with aluminum foil. Bake for 50 minutes or until set. Remove foil halfway through baking time.
- Photo Credit: Creative Commons/kimberlykv
More Christmas Pies
Pumpkin Roll Recipe - Making a Pumpkin Roll is suprisingly easy!
Christmas Cake Recipes
The Best Holiday Cakes
- Black Forest Cake
Recipe Courtesy of AllRecipes.com
- Sweet Potato Bundt Cake with Spiced Buttered Rum Glaze
Recipe Courtesy of FoodNetwork.com
- Lady Baltimore Cake
Recipe Courtesy of Saveur.com
- Poppyseed Torte
Recipe Courtesy of MidwestLiving.com
- Mile High Chocolate Cake
Recipe Courtesy of Epicurious.com