- Holidays and Celebrations
Delicious Christmas Desserts for the Holidays
If you love Christmas and have a sweet tooth, then you have come to the right place. Everyone loves Christmas Desserts and sharing them among family and friends during the Christmas season warms the heart. These tasty Christmas dessert recipes for cakes, cookies, pies and assorted desserts will be sure to please family and friends all through the holidays.
Along the way please enjoy the tips and tools provided to make these scrumptious dessert recipes come alive. Most of all, enjoy sharing your Christmas Desserts!
Photo Credit: PrintShop ProPublisher
"Wow" your guests with this fabulous holiday dessert!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Yields: 12
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Frosting (recipe to follow)
- 2 cups flaked toasted coconut
- Fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 8 inch cake pans.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl until foamy. Add sugar and mix until well blended. Stir together dry ingredients. Add to sugar mixture along with cream and almond extract. Beat 2 minutes.
- Divide the batter into cake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until center springs back. Frost with buttercream frosting.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 12
Butter Cream Frosting Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 lb confectioners sugar
- 3 tbls cream or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter. Add sugar, cream and vanilla alternately until frosting is smooth and creamy. More cream can be added until a desired consistency is reached. Spread frosting in between cake layers, on top and sides. Press toasted coconut on sides of cake and add fresh fruit on top.
- Photo Credit: PrintShop ProPublisher
Supplies needed to make Cream Cake
This cake pan's non-stick surface will keep your cakes coming out clean.
Nice quality spatulas that look pretty in the kitchen as well as getting lots of use.
A handy set of bowls and a non-skid layer on the bottom keeps the bowls in place.
Do you like Cream Cake?
More Macaroon Recipes
Supplies for Making Macaroons
A good supply of parchment paper that will last a long time. Unbleached and eco friendly.
This pan will get a lot of use for cookies and treats year round.
Perfect for dipping out the right amount of cookie dough.
What is your favorite macaroon flavor?
More Christmas Treats to Try!
Christmas Dessert Recipes
Christmas is always right around the corner and it sneaks up on us every year! Christmas reminds me of family, good company and delicious desserts. Of course...
Gingerbread Cake Recipe
When I think of baking for the holidays and especially Christmas, this cake always comes to mind. Gingerbread cake is a tasty, moist spice cake bursting with...
The Best Christmas Sweets
To me, the holidays scream with excitement, "Let's Eat Sweets"! With little time for shopping or baking, it is easy to order the best quality sweet...
Homemade Pumpkin Scones
Looking for a delicious breakfast, or the perfect sized snack recipe? Pumpkin scones are a great and easy choice. They are crispy on the outside, light and f...