- Holidays and Celebrations
A Halloween Recipe- Devilled Chicken Pieces
Devilled Chicken Pieces
For Halloween this year, I'm going to dress my eerie chicken with a costume of sweet, spicy sauce
I'm going to take some chicken bones, hopefully with the chicken still on them! Then I'm going to marinate them for a bit, letting it do it's magic, before popping them into a hot cauldron (or hot oven) to cook for an hour. Prick to test if cooked, there should be no blood. That should do the trick and it will be a treat if served with a nice crunchy salad to get your teeth into. All ready to transport on your broomstick to the Halloween Party (see recipe below). Enjoy the party, have some fun and enjoy your Halloween Devilled Chicken Pieces in the right spirit.
This sauce is packed with secret ingredients that make the dish unique and very tasty!
- 4 chicken pieces (or more depending on size)
- 2 level tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons made Colmans mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika pepper
- Pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon mixed herbs
- Lay chicken in shallow ovenproof dish. Shake rest of ingredients together in a jam jar. Pour over chicken and leave to marinate whilst you heat oven to Gas 6 (200C).
- Place dish just above centre of hot oven and cook for 1 hour. Baste during cooking
Here Are More Of My Delicious Recipes - Take a look in my recipe box!
- My Recipe Box
Thank you for visiting My Recipe Box! I invite you to browse through and see what you can find to tempt your palate.