Elsa Dress-Up Halloween Costume
Help Your Little One Create the Perfect Princess Elsa Look with this Dress
If your little girl is like mine, she is probably dreaming of being Elsa from Frozen for Halloween. With the huge popularity of the film and the pure elegance of Elsa's costume, this costume will probably be on the wishlist of many girls this year. In fact, girls of any age including toddlers to teens will probably be dreaming of a frozen Halloween.
Order your Elsa Costume Early
As soon as my daughter mentioned wanting to be Elsa for Halloween, I began searching online for the perfect costume. Shortly after beginning my search, I decided that the Disney costume was the very best choice. My daughter owns many dress-up costumes from Disney. I can attest to the fact that these costumes hold up very well, even after months of aggressive play. From time to time, I even have to put these costumes through the laundry, and they have managed to stay intact. With the popularity of Frozen, you may want to consider ordering this Halloween costume sooner rather than later. There's nothing worse than waiting till the last moment and not being able to find exactly what you need.
Opt for the Disney Elsa Costume rather than other Elsa Costumes
After years of buying costumes, I can tell you it is worth it to buy Disney costumes rather than the less expensive versions. The cheaper costumes are made for a one, maybe two time wear, and the Disney costume is a costume that they can continue to enjoy until they wear it out.
Princess Elsa's Snow Dress is Offered in Many Different Sizes
Take a Better Look at this Dress Here
The Official Trailer From Disney's Frozen
The official trailer from Disney's Frozen is embedded in my mind forever. I love this film and have watched it dozens of times. If you haven't seen it yet, or you're looking for a gift for girls, check out this official Disney Frozen trailer.
- Elsa is 21 in the film and Anna is 18 years old.
- Elsa is the only Disney Princess that was not a teenager when she debuted.
- Idina Menzel first auditioned for the role of Rapunzel in Tangled. Although she didn't earn that part, the director saved her audition tape and offered her the role of Elsa two years later.
- Elsa was the first animated Disney princess to be crowned Queen on screen.
- A plush Mickey Mouse can be seen on the shelves of the Wandering Oaks Trading Post and Sauna.
- Over 24 minutes of the animated film is dedicated to music.
- Much of Olaf's dialogue was compiled to make producers laugh. The name itself can be interpreted to me "oh laugh."
- Kristoff and Elsa never speak directly to each other in the film.
- Arendelle was inspired by the country Norway.