Sheila's Wicked Halloween Candy Bar Brownies
It Wouldn't Be Halloween Around Here Without These Brownies!
Once when my kids were little long ago, I was baking some brownies for their Halloween festivities and wanted to do something extra special. I had been candy shopping for their Halloween treats and had lots on hand to choose from, so I ripped open a bag of Milky Way bars and went to work! Here is a party from Halloween-past, the pan of brownies getting ready to be devoured by four hungry teenagers.
I've always made these using the cheapest store-brand brownie mix. They always turn out fabulous. Save your money for the candy!
This recipe is super easy and as varied as there are kinds of candy out there! Make a special treat for your family with their favorite candy bars. Just be prepared - you'll be asked to make these again and again!
Cool Halloween Baking Accessories on Amazon!
- Purchased 13 X 9 Size Brownie Mix
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 12 Fun Size Candy Bars
- Mix purchased brownie mix as directed. Stir in the chocolate chips. Put prepared mixture in 13 X 9 pan lined with parchment paper (for no cleanup). Bake in 350 oven as directed on box.
- Remove brownies from oven when done. Immediately press one fun size candy bar firmly into each of 12 pieces.
- Frost (optional) with chocolate or vanilla frosting, or chocolate ganache – decorate as desired.
Are These TOO Wicked For You?
Do you think your family & friends would like these brownies?
What Do You Think?
What Are Your Thoughts On Wicked Treats?
For even more fun, decorate your brownies with Halloween signs on toothpicks or purchased decorations!
More Wicked Ideas...
- Use more than one type of candy bar to create your "dream" candy bar!
- Sprinkle bottom of pan with cocoa dust before baking
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate syrup on top of baked brownies before adding candy bars
- Spread another layer of chocolate chips on top of hot brownies before adding candy bars
- All the above!