Free Christmas Activities, Jigsaw Puzzles and Crafts for Kids
This page has a selection of Christmas activities, puzzles and crafts that will keep your children busy for hours, if not days! You'll need to supervise a little, depending on the age of your child, but most of these activities are pretty easy for kids to do themselves.
The page contains the following fun free Christmas activities for kids:
- Christmas coloring pages
- Make-it-yourself jigsaw puzzles
- Make-it-yourself Christmas ornaments
Depending on the activity, here are the supplies needed:
- 8-1/2" x 11" paper or cardstock to print puzzles or coloring pages
- Crayons for coloring pages
- Child-safe scissors
- Glitter glue for ornaments
Free Christmas Jigsaw PuzzlesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Free Christmas Coloring PagesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Make sure to follow these instructions to achieve the best results:
Click the thumbnails to make the larger copy of the artwork/coloring page/puzzle/activity appear. Once you've done that, double-click the larger version to get the best version of the image. Once you have that you can download it to your hard drive.
Free Christmas Jigsaw Puzzles
Make your own jigsaw puzzles by printing these images on card stock and cutting out the pieces with a craft knife or scissors. If you have access to a laminating machine, if you laminate the pieces first, they'll last for years.
Free Christmas Coloring Pages
Just print and color!The cute dog featured on one of the coloring pages was created by Divide by Zero for Picnik, the free online graphics progam.
Make Your Own Free Christmas Ornaments
Print the sheet of ornament designs on the heaviest card stock your printer will allow. Then, decorate with glitter or beads and punch a hole at the top to hang. These ornament sheets were also created in Picnik.
You're free to download and use these free Christmas coloring pages, activities and puzzles all you want for personal, non-commercial purposes. But please don't sell them or post them on blogs or Web sites, even if they're free. If you'd like your visitors to access the images, please provide a link to this page.
To access any of the images created in Picnik for anything other than personal use, please see the Picnik.com terms of service document, which is linked from the bottom of their site.
Make Your Own Free Christmas OrnamentsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Christmas Coloring Books
Looking for More Activities for Kids?
The Free Clip Art Sourcebook is my own collection of links to coloring pages for kids, craft projects, templates, and free vintage and contemporary Christmas clip art images. It's free and no registration is required. Download here: Free Clip Art
You might also enjoy this site that offers all kinds of contests, some of which you can do with your kids!
Christmas Stories for Kids
Other WordPlay Holiday Hubs
- Make Your Own Free Personalized Santa Letters
- Free Christmas Images
- Free Vintage Christmas Images
- Free Antique Toy Vintage Christmas Cards
- Free Winter Snow Scene Victorian Christmas Cards
- Free Vintage Animals Christmas Cards
- Free Printable Christmas Invitations
- Free Winter and Christmas Scrapbook Paper
- My Favorite Holiday Movies
- Make Your Own Free Hanukkah Cards
- Free Vintage Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Vintage Santa Graphics
- Free Floral Vintage Christmas Cards
- Free Vintage Christmas Angels Clip Art
- Free Vintage Christmas Angel Cards
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages 1
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages 2