- Holidays and Celebrations
Free Cute Pumpkin Patterns
Kids Will Love These Cute Pumpkin Patterns
Carving pumpkins at Halloween is a lot of fun for everyone, but some of the patterns for scary monsters, ghouls and witches are too spooky for little kids. But these cute pumpkin stencils are a great solution. Little kids will love these fun designs that are more creative than creepy.
(Image provided by Zazzle)
5 Free Cute Pumpkin Patterns to Download - And many others, too!
This list includes 5 of my favorite cute pumpkin stencials available online. All of them are offered from websites that have a nice selection of designs, so the ones you see highlighted here are just a sampling of what you'll find on each site. If none of these appeals to you, visit the sites listed here and you'll find many others from which to choose. Happy carving!
- Disney knows what kids like. If your idea of a cute pumpkin includes Disney characters, you'll find what you're looking for on the Disney site, which offers 21 stencils for carving characters such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse to the Little Mermaid, Phineas and Jack Skellington. Clicking any of the photos will take you to a page with basic instructions and a pdf download of the pumpkin stencil.
Image credit: Disney
- Hershey's (yes, the chocolate manufacturer) has stencils broken into three skills levels - easy, intermediate and advanced. You can download a free pdf for each skill level that contains with a variety of templates suitable for carvers of that level. Patterns include the typical Halloween fare of ghosts, cats, monsters and haunted houses, but chocolate lovers may enjoy the special Reese's pumpkin face or Hershey's Kiss wearing a mask and surrounded by bats.
Image credit: Hershey's
- Better Homes & Gardens has dozens of stencils, including this whimsical Frankenstein. Their pumpkin patterns are divided into a variety of categories , including fun pumpkin faces, Hallloween icons, and seasonal designs such as autumn leaves, and they've also got a selection of stencils for dog and cat breeds. You'll also find suggestions for carving or painting your pumpkin.
Image credit: BH&G
- Band of Cats has 28 free pumpkin templates featuring cats. Each one includes a color photo showing what the design will look like when you're done, as well as an image of the template so you can get a sense of the complexity. There's something here from everyone, from scary Halloween cats with arched backs to cute kitties, big tigers and even the Cat in the Hat. Perfect for cat lovers.
Image credit: Band of Cats
- Readers's Digest offers a selection of 12 free printable templates. You'll find color photos of each design so you can see what your finished jack-o-lantern will look like, as well as a link to download the pdf pattern. Their collection of cute pumpkin patterns icludes silly grinning pumpkins, a cute cat, a witch and other designs kids will enjoy.
Image credit: Reader's Digest
Kids will love these cute pumpkin patterns!
Seasons Pumpkin Carving Power Toolbox - Pumpkin carving is easier when you've got the right tools
Making your pumpkin look like the cute pattern you've chosen is a matter of picking the right pumpkin, following the stencil and using the right tools. It's easier to follow complicated patterns when you've got a variety of tools to help. This kit includes power saws that will make the work easier.
Product description: This Pumpkin Carving Power Tool Box makes carving your pumpkin easy. It comes with 1 Toolbox, 1 Power Saw, 1 Extra Saw Blade, 1 Stencil Tracer, Detail Saw, Poking Tool, and 12 Stencils. Saw runs on 4 AA Batteries (Not included ).
More Pumpkin Patterns - Some pattern books come with carving tools, too
Take a look at these books, tools and kits that will help you create a great-looking jack-o-lantern.
Tips on Carving Your Pumpkin - Watch the video for help creating your jack-o-lantern
You Might Also Enjoy... - More Halloween pages
No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas
Carving pumpkins is a fun Halloween tradition, but it takes a bit of time and skill to create a great-looking jack-o-lantern. These no-carve pumpkin ideas ar...
Cool Pumpkin Holders and Pumpkin Stands
When I was young, carving pumpkins meant cutting out little triangles for the eyes and nose and carving a jagged smile, then putting the creation out with a ...
Get a Printable Halloween Boo Poem
You've been BOO'ed! That's the message that seems to be getting more common each year as neighbors leave gifts or treats on each other's doorsteps with a Hal...
Make Your Own Happy Halloween Cards
Why send generic cards? These days it is incredibly easy to create or customize greeting cards online in minutes for virtually any occasion, including Hallow...
Baby Princess Costume for Halloween
There's nothing much cuter than a baby in a Halloween costume, and if you've got a girl, a baby princess costume is a great choice. Whether you're looking fo...
Bestselling Kids Halloween Books
My kids love Halloween books. My son is old enough to read spooky books on his own, and my youngest one still enjoys having us read illustrated books to her....
You don't need to have a Squidoo account to leave a message, so please feel free to sign the guestbook and let us know you were here!