halloween crafts white glue ghosts
What you'll need:
- White school glue
- Waxed paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Felt, buttons, pom-poms, etc (all optional)
How to make it:
- Place a piece of waxed paper on a flat
- Squeeze glue from the bottle into the
- shape of a ghost.
- Place wiggle eyes into the glue.
- If you would like to decorate your ghost,
- use felt, buttons, pom-poms or whatever you
- like to add character. We made a simple
- bow tie from green felt and added mini
- pom-poms for buttons.
- Set aside in an out-of-reach area to dry
- overnight. Note: Expect for them to take
- all night - and possibly a few hours
- more - to dry completely.
- Once dry the ghosts will look like they
- blend into the waxed paper. Carefully peel
- them paper and use them as decorations
- around the house.