halloween crafts trick or treat shirt
trick or treat shirt
What you'll need:
- White T-shirt
- Candy corn foam stamp
- Alphabet foam stamps
- Fabric paint: black, yellow, orange and
- Orange 3D fabric paint
- Waxed paper
- Cutting board, thick cardboard or cookie
Note: You can substitute acrylic paint and
textile medium for fabric paint.
How to make it:
- Be sure that T-shirt has been washed and
- dried before decorating. Do not use fabric
- Place a cutting board, a thick piece of
- cardboard or a cookie sheet to act as a
- divider inside the shirt. Lay the shirt
- flat, then insert a sheet of waxed paper
- between it and the divider. This will keep
- any paint seepage from getting through to
- the other side of the shirt and will also
- protect your cutting board.
- When applying paint to foam stamps, add a
- generous amount by dabbing paint on with a
- paintbrush. Don't use too much that it
- drips, but apply more than just a swipe.
- Use alphabet stamps and black paint to
- write out the words "TRICK OR TREAT" across
- the front of the shirt, "TRICK" at the top
- left, "OR" in the middle, and "TREAT" to the
- lower right
- Use candy corn foam stamps with white,
- yellow and orange paint to add the candy
- designs. get creative and place them
- wherever you like.
- Use orange 3D fabric paint to pipe a
- border around each candy corn.
- Set shirt aside in a safe place and allow
- to dry overnight.
- Once completely dry, remove the cutting
- board and the waxed paper from inside the