Halloween Wishes and Quotes
What to Write in a Halloween Card
Most Halloween cards have funny messages or jokes about Halloween. There are no rules for Halloween wishes so you can send any type of message you want. These examples vary in type, and it should be easy to find one that you like.
- I hope your Halloween is so fun that it's scary.
- I'm wishing you a Happy Halloween filled with fun surprises and tasty treats!
- I hope you get to be what you always wanted to be this Halloween.
- Safe wishes to you this Halloween night! May your night be filled with more goodies than goblins!
- Ghouls are great, candy is greater, but friends like you make Halloween wonderful!
- Oh All Hallow's Eve, candy, ghosts, and zombies abound. But with friends like you, I think I'll stick around!
- It's that time of the year again...bonfires, troublemakers, and good friends!
- If werewolves run in packs, then I'm glad you've got my back! Happy Halloween my friend! Awroooo!
- The stars are just right, the moon is up high and bright...it's time to go haunting and hunting my fellow beast.
- For an excellent Halloween, follow these steps: Step 1: Peel some grapes. Step 2: Freeze some baby carrots. Step 3: Leave some cold spaghetti out. Instant Eyeballs, Fingers, and Brains for your little visitors!
Romantic Halloween Messages
- You are my treat for Halloween, so you don't need to trick me.
- I need to get a you-sized Halloween bag, because you are 100% eye candy.
- You could get buckets and buckets of candy tonight...but there's not a thing in the world that's sweeter than you!
- Out of all the ghouls and goblins out tonight, you'll always be my knight in shining armor!
- It's that time of the year when the boogey man under your bed decides to wake up. Don't worry though, I don't bite too hard.
- If you'll be Frankenstein, I'll be your Bride this Halloween!
- You don't need to be wearing a nurse or kitty costume to be foxy. You could just wear a fox outfit, or not.
- I'll give you all the kisses you want...Both from me and from Hershey's!
- If I dressed up as a black cat, I could be naughty and unlucky at the same time?
- I choose a trick and a treat from my favorite character this Halloween. You!
Funny Halloween Messages
- I am glad that there is one day out of the year that you get to be yourself and no one looks as you strange.
- Orange, purple, and black candy wrappers can only mean one thing...You ate all my candy!
- Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! Or don't, and we'll see what trick you receive. Your choice.
- Grab your torch and pitchfork...Or just grab some candy.
- Bats can fly, cats can purr, candy is sweet. Now forget about the bats and cats and give me some candy!
- I don't care if I've got ten cavities and have a root canal scheduled for tomorrow. it's Halloween candy!
- Remember, Halloween costumes are for five-year-olds. And for those who are young at heart like me.
- It's that time of the year again when everyone can look utterly hideous. Don't forget to leave your mask at home tonight.
- If I give you some candy, will you stop ringing my doorbell?
- "This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him." -Conan O'Brien
- "A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween." -Erma Bombeck
- "Proof of our society's decline is that Halloween has become a broad daylight event for many." -Robert Kirby
Inspirational Halloween Wishes
- Remember that there is real evil in this world, and that good will overcome evil in the end.
- On this eve we give thanks for harvest. While you are having fun, remember to have a very safe and Happy Halloween.
- Halloween is also a great time to pray.
- No matter how good the candy is, remember that the Lord's salvation is still the sweetest thing humanity can taste.
- The seasons are changing, holidays are coming, and with this Halloween Night begins the end of a beautiful year. Happy Fall!
- Blessed are those who watch out for children on this night.