- Holidays and Celebrations
How to Write Business Christmas Letters & Cards
Business Holiday Cards & Letters For Everyone
At the end of the year, it's customary for businesses to send holiday greetings or letters to clients, vendors, and other business associates. But what should you write that will sound professional and sincere without offending anyone's religious sensibilities? Here are some ideas for writing business Christmas wishes for your cards and letters.
(Image of Starry Christmas Night Business Christmas Card provided by Pear Tree Greetings)
3 Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Business Cards
Get started on your greeting cards
1. Start before December and save. If you're ordering preprinted business Christmas cards or need to send your letter to the printer, get your order in before the end of November and you'll not only give yourself more time, but you'll often save money with order-early holiday discounts. Starting early also gives you extra time to decide what type of cards you'll be sending - do you want recycled business holiday cards, photo business Christmas cards, or some other type of card?
2. Make a list and check it twice. Make a list of all the business associates to whom you'll be sending cards and then order slightly more than that to allow for last-minute additions or errors in addressing, stamping, etc. Be sure to update and check your mailing list before sending, too.
3. Send early. Many people take time off near the holidays, so get your letters or cards in the mail in early December to make sure their arrive at your recipient's office before he or she takes off for the holidays. It also means that YOUR holidays will be less stressful because you won't be waiting until the last minute to send your business Christmas cards.
Sample Business Christmas Letter
Just add your own details
If you'll be using your own company letterhead or other Christmas letter paper to send your holiday greetings, you'll need to write a short letter to express your wishes. Here is a sample business holiday letter you can customize to suit your needs.
Dear (Customer Name),
As the holiday season approaches, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued partnership. It is business associates like you who make our jobs a pleasure and keep our company successful.
May your holiday season and the new year be filled with much joy, happiness and success. We look forward to working with you in the coming year and hope our business relationship continues for many years to come.
(Your Company Name)">
Business Holiday Cards
Send a card like this at the holidays
Looking for nice holiday cards to send our for your business? Here are some of the available designs from Cardstore.com.
Calendar CHECK PRICE
Season's GreetingsCHECK PRICE
Season's GreetingsCHECK PRICE
A Very Merry WishCHECK PRICE
Christmas Card Sayings
Phrases for your holiday cards
If you're sending preprinted holiday cards rather than letters, you will only need a good phrase or two for your card. But finding the right words to include in a business holiday card can be harder than creating something for your friends and family, as you probably don't know your clients and merchants as well. Here are some safe phrases you can include in cards for business colleagues without fear of offending most people. Here are some business Christmas wishes you can use. Find more Christmas card greetings at Christmas Letter Tips.com.
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year from (your company name)
Best wishes for the holidays and for prosperity throughout the coming year
Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year
All of us at (your company name) join in sending seasons greetings with all good wishes for the new year
In appreciation of our association during the past year, everyone at (your company name) extends our very best wishes for a wonderful holiday season
To our customers and friends, we at (your company name) extend our best wishes for a joyous holiday season and prosperous new year
Warmest wishes for a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year
Wishing you a joyous holiday season and a year of happiness
Everyone at (your company name) joins in sending seasons greetings and good wishes for the new year
All of us at (your company name) join in saying "thank you" and wishing you a happy holiday and prosperous new year
At the close of another year, we gratefully take time to wish you a happy holiday season and prosperous new year
Christmas Letter Paper for Your Business
Customize with your logo and personal message
At Zazzle, you can find a wide variety of Christmas letterhead designs, and all of them can be customized with your company logo, address and any other information you'd like to include. You could even include your entire Christmas message or a photo of your staff! Simply look for the "Customize It!" button. (It's right under the "Add to Cart" button.) You can also upgrade the standard paper quality to a more business-like linen paper, or to 100% post-consumer recycled Christmas paper to reflect your company's eco-consciousness.
Here are just a few of the Christmas designs you'll find. To learn more about these designs or see more christmas letter paper on Zazzle, click an image below.
Christmas Links - More sites about the Christmas season
Funny Christmas poems, songs, cards and more.
- Santa's North Pole Zone
Articles about the Christmas holidays.
- Printable Santa Letters for Kids
Create your own printable Santa letters for kids.
- Christmas Postage Stamps
Shop for thousands of Christmas postage stamp designs.
- Family Holiday Movies
Get reviews of family holiday movies.
More Tips on Business Letter Writing
Christmas isn't the only time when it helps to get some assistance finding the right words for your business letter. Here are some books to help you break through writer's block and write great business letters.