Ili Phone Wristlets Keep Your Smartphone at Hand - literally
When I saw my first ili handbag in a local boutique I knew I had found exactly the right bag for me.
I wanted a bag to match my artist aesthetic
and at that moment I was looking right at it. Shopping for the outfit to wear for my art show opening, first I saw the silky jacket to wear with my long black lace trimmed skirt, over a matching linen top. To me, it appeared to have walked off a Parisian runway.
Now it was on to finding the purse
that fit my needs - a small, flat, lightweight bag with a crossbody strap where I could stash my keys, cards, and cash. For the art opening it would also hold my business cards, the ones with the detail of my Pickflower carved art panels series. See my outfit at the Art Show Opening, also below.
This was my introduction to the fine quality of iLi
bags. I'm so impressed with the finesse of their leather finish. No smudges or rough edges, but everything sleek and chic. The bags are so truly beautiful that I'm sticking with iLi for the foreseeable future. Everywhere I go others notice the bag and want to know where they can get one. I tell them about the high manufacturing standards of my new favorite bag company.
This was in my pre-smartphone days, but the bag I selected turned out to be perfect for my cell phone uses.
But if I already had an iPhone when shopping for the bag I would have bought the iLi Wristlet with strap, and here's why:
- the Wristlet is designed specifically for the phone, while my version is an all-purpose envelope style bag.
- for partying or running errands, for riding the ferris wheel or just going out for coffee, there's no need to take anything more than a phone, drivers' license (if driving), and card, and for just that I prefer the iLi Wristlet.
- at a compact 4"x6"x1" it's slim and trim
- has both the wrist strap (detachable) and the shoulder crossbody strap (which is my fav)
- need only open a single snap; my envelope bag requires opening the snap and unzipping interior zipper to reach phone
- holds phone size 3.25"x5" so that's perfect for my iPhone
- iLi Wristlet is made of beautifully smooth durable leather, same as my current bag. See photos of my iLi bag below. That purse is 18 months old and has been used most every day since then. I put it away for Winter's coldest months, but still used it for special events. The Wristlet would be my bag of choice for evenings out now that I've found it.
- At $32.95 it's no more than the cost of lunch with a friend - and it's going to be with you for years to come!
I've since seen this very bag in a high end retail store for $50 - on Amazon it's now (10.25.13) $32.95.
All Photos below Â©2013
iLi's Wristlet comes in lots of colors
to match any outfit. At the price these make the sweetest gifts. This is the same aqua color that accents my envelope bag from iLi.
iPhone 5 is waiting for you to call
for an upgrade to the bestest and brightest smartphone I'll be getting soon too.
iLi's Wristlet comes in seven colors. Aqua is pretty appealing on a dreary day.
Classic black or brown wears unobtrusively on the business scene.
just in case you haven't got your iPhone yet, the newest model is simply fantastic. Bigger and faster than my model, so I'm looking to upgrade here too.
Photo GalleryClick thumbnail to view full-size
Do you enjoy the benefits of using an iLi phone bag?
Have you seen the iLi handbag selection? Do you use a leather smartphone bag? How do you like my choices? Would you wear a colorful phone bag with my Art Show Opening attire?