- Holidays and Celebrations
Jack Sparrow Costume For Dogs
Dogs Can Become a Pirate With a Captain Jack Sparrow Costume for Dogs!
Check out the Jack Sparrow costume for dogs if you want your dog to make a real splash. Imagine him portraying a pirate, and not just any pirate, but the dashing, sexy and slightly crazy Jack Sparrow -the ultimate pirate! Pirate costumes can be a lot of fun for just about anyone, person or pet. I say, pick one with personality, like Captain Jack. Just about everyone has at least heard of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series. Many have watched his on screen antics and he was quickly adopted as one of the favorite movie characters out there. Since he has starred in four of the Pirate movies his fame has only spread more and more.
Johnny Depp played Captain Jack Sparrow in the movies and was wildly popular in the role. The Pirate of the Caribbean series was inspired by the Disney theme park Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Jack's focus is to regain his pirate ship, the Black Pearl from Barbossa. Jack uses his wit and negotiating to survive and will flee danger unless he can't get away without fighting. At any rate, he quickly became one of if not the most popular character in the Pirates movie series. Dressing up as Captain Jack Sparrow would probably gain a lot of attention, and dressing your dog up like him, even more.
(Picture credited to depplatinfans.com)
Captain Jack Sparrow Halloween Costume for Dogs
Jack Sparrow Dog Halloween Costume
Click Here For Discount Price
8 Tips to Safe Trick or Treating With Your Dog
It may or may not be a good idea to take your dog out on Halloween. Check out my suggestions of the questions you should ask yourself before you buckle on that cute doggy costume and head out.
1) Does your dog have an easy going temperament? It's practically a guarantee that children will run up to you and want to pet your pup. Make sure your doggy doesn't mind.
2) Along the same lines you should decide if your dogs nerves can handle all the activity going on Halloween night. It won't be fun for either of you if he cowers at everything, or barks a lot, etc.
3) You will want your dog to obey all your commands, so decide if he is well trained enough.
4) Are you prepared to take the extra effort involved in tying him up at the gate or holding onto your dog and keep him from entering other people's yards when necessary. They may have other pets or people who would be bothered by your pooch.
5) Spend the time getting your dog used to his costume. Let him wear it for a short time, increasing the amount of time he has it on for a week or so before Halloween night.
6) Keep your pup on a short leash for good control. Consider bringing a few treats along to keep your dogs attention or divert him if necessary.
7) Keep candy away from your dog, especially chocolate which is toxic to dogs.
8) Lastly, bring a doggy doo-doo bag to pick up after him.
Other Cute Dog Costumes
There are so many cute dog costumes - you gotta love dressing them up!
Cute Dogs Trick or Treating! - Trick or Treating Dogs Trick Homeowner
Give Us Your Opinion!
Would you dress your dog as Captain Jack Sparrow?
We'd love to hear if you have an opinion about the Jack sparrow costume for dogs.