Leopard Costumes for Kids and Adults
Where to buy the best leopard costumes for children and adults online
Are you thinking about a leopard costume for Halloween, a party or dress up? This page showcases a great selection of leopard costumes for toddlers, kids, teens and adults and all of them at very affordable prices. We have included full and part costumes with accessories for all your needs if you prefer to make up your own costumes.
Ideas for leopard costumes don't have to be complicated, it is amazing what you can do with some well applied face paint and make up and a few accessories. Be sure to check out the great instructional videos we have included here to give you lots of ideas, inspiration and knowledge in how to produce the look you are after.
Best Leopard Costumes for Toddlers
Little Leopard Infant and Toddler Costume - 12 months to 24 months
The leopard costume is ideal for babies and toddlers over 1 year old. The knit material is very soft and comfortable to wear and let's face it he will look ultra-cute dressed up in it. Perfect for Halloween and other dress-up opportunities.
10 Fun Facts about Leopards
- Leopards are one of the 'big cat' families and are often confused with cheetahs and panthers.
- You've heard the expression 'a leopard can't change it's spots' Actually a leopard has rosettes rather than spots but sure enough they don't change, the rosettes on each leopard are as unique to that cat as fingerprints are to us.
- Leopard are skilled tree climbers often spending long periods of time lying along tree branches, especially above water holes. They often store their prey in trees.
- They are hard to spot even by experts and be right under your nose without you seeing them. They are well known for their stealth and grace.
- They are excellent hunters and hunt mainly at night but can be seen in daylight. They tend to stalk their prey until they are within a few feet them pounce.
- Leopards tend to live solitary lives although cubs stay with their mothers until they are about 2 years old.
- A leopard can sprint up to 60 miles per hour, not as fast as a cheetah but pretty fast all the same.
- A leopard's tail is as long as the length of their body. It is thought this helps their balance and also has something to do with their ability to change direction quickly.
- They are agile swimmers even dragging prey.
- Females give off a scent to attract males when they are ready to mate and they usually give birth to 1 or 2 cubs. They tend not to mate again until the cub is ready to leave but if their cubs die they will come back into season.
Best Leopard Costumes for Kids
Leopard Kitty Cat Animal Tween or Teen
Tweens and teens want something really fashionable when it comes to dressing up and this leopard costume fits the bill on many counts. It features a stunning mini dress with leopard prints and trims and there is a hood and tail already attached.
Child's Leopard Deluxe Costume - Child sizes 4-6
Isn't this keen? What a wonderful kid's costume complete with jumpsuit with attached tail and a headpiece with leopard features. It is 100% soft polyester. Inspired by the film Madagascar this is an officially licensed costume from DreamWorks.
Child's Leopard Girl Suit Costume
There's a touch of the 70s/80s about this leopard costume with cropped trousers. There is a top and pants, matching tail and headband. This will make a wonderful Halloween costume for children aged 8-10.
Kid's Leopard Cat Dress Costume - Child sizes 6-8
What a cute kitty - this is an adorable leopard costume for a little girl. Included is a pretty leopard print dress with tail and marabou trimmings. Plus there is a great little leopard headpiece to finish off the look. Wonderful costume for any occasion. You'll want to have your camera to hand when she has this on.
Best Leopard Costumes for Adults
Stunning Leopard Costume for Women
This printed corset and tutu style dress is made of 100% Polyester. Any women will feel like a cat that got the cream in this leopard inspired outfit. Just look out for those claws if you decide to tweak her tail. Leopard ears on a headband complete the look.
Unisex Leopard Costume on Sale - Pajama leopard costume
This pajama style leopard costume is ideal for men and women. The one piece suit is fleece lined and had a hood and tail. The hood depicts a cute leopard face. Buy a pair and go to that Halloween party as a matched set. Comfortable and easy to wear with handy snap closures.
Luscious Leopard Costume Adult - Costume for women
This is a really cozy but sexy outfit including crushed velvet top and pants that are soft to the touch. Maybe not as soft as fur but still cuddly enough to snuggle up to. There is a fur neckpiece and cuffs and the belt has a leopard tail attached to it. Leopard ears on a headband make it an easy costume to wear.
Stunning Leopard Costume for Women - Adult size 6-8
Here is another comfortable costume for women in the form of a one piece leopard print jumpsuit with halterneck top comes with fingerless gloves and belt and leopard tail. The leopard ears are on a headband to make it an easy to wear costume in all respects. Trimmed.