- Holidays and Celebrations
List of Top Cake Decorating Tools
What Tools Do I Need For Cake Decorating?
When you begin cake decorating, you start off with a great mixer, icing tips, icing bags, cake pans, ready made or recipes for homemade royal icing, mixing bowls, spatulas, and metal icing spatulas. Later on you will want to invest and expand your cake decorating and baking inventory. Below are some of the items you may want to purchase.
These and many more cake decorating supplies are available at many craft stores. This site has all of the latest tools that will help with cake decorating. This store is an excellent source for all of your cake decorating needs, whether you are a home baker or a professional cake decorator, there are so many great decorating tools that will help make your job easier at this website, you will find it hard to choose. This is an excellent site for those who own a cake decorating business, you will find a large inventory of great bargains on Cake Decorating Items and Tools.
What's the big deal about Cake Decorating?
Cake decorating is becoming a large industry. Every celebration includes a cake to share with the participants. A cake decorating business can be a very profitable and fun.
Cake Decoration Tools
1. Rolled Fondant cake icing is a premium quality, non-stick, icing that is pliable and can be rolled out for cake decorating with a rolling pin or mechanical sheeter. Fondant produces a silky smooth and elegant finish to any cake. This product can also be used as a modeling clay to create decorative flat or 3-D pieces for your cake.
This product is a delicious way to decorate your cakes It is very pliable and easy to handle . Fondant can be used over a thin layer of icing or a layer of powdered sugar to ensure that it will not stick. All cakes take on a beautiful, elegant look when Fondant is used. Different flavors of Fondant are available in various weights and flavors.
2. Buttercream Icing 3 1/2 pounds. Ready to use for cake decorating and icing.
3. Cake pans, or cake pan sets- You'll need several shapes and sizes of cake pans. It's good to start with round, square or rectangle cake pans.
4. Cake decorating tips and pastry bags are a basic necessity for any kind of cake decorating if you want to do borders and decorations on your cake. Some good basic tips to have include star and round piping tips.
5. Cake boards and foil cake wrap are a great finishing touch if you want your cake to look professional.
6. A 2 or 3 tier Cake and Dessert Stand is another way to finish off your cake in a professional manner.
7. Assorted spatulas are great for spreading the icing on your cake.
8. A caddy or box to store all your cake decorating tools will help you stay organized, and keep everything in one place.
Cake Decorating Tool Kits
Sometimes when you're just starting out you're better off to start with a basic cake decorating tool kit so you have the basics for what you need to decorate a cake. You can always add specific cake decorating tools later as you learn what types of cakes you want to decorate.
53 Piece Supreme Cake Decorating SetCHECK PRICE
50-Piece Tool and Caddy Decorating SetCHECK PRICE
Ultimate Professional Cake Decorating SetCHECK PRICE
Tutorails for Using Cake Decorating Tools
Looking for some tutorials to help you use those cake decorating tools? Sometimes just having the tools isn't enough. You need to know how to do it.