Free Mothers Day Clip Art and Cards
Although Mother's Day is spelled with an apostrophe, many people (maybe even a majority) spell it "Mothers Day." That's why I wrote the title of this free Mothers Day clip art page without the apostrophe; I knew that would allow the largest number of people to find it.
As you can tell by the title, this isn't just clip art. The Mothers Day images on this page are large enough so you can use them to make banners, printable Mother's Day cards and a variety of other offline uses. Of course, you can also use them for e-mails, blogs and Web sites too.
There are three different types of Mothers Day clip art on this page:
- World's Best Mom, which comes in designs suitable for older moms or those who just gave birth recently
- Plain Happy Mother's Day, which features a fun curly font in black and four other colors
- New Mom Happy Mother's Day, which has a childlike look that's probably more relevant for women who have young children
Scroll down to see instructions for downloading the Mothers Day clip art and to vote in a Mothers Day poll. and see my vintage Mothers Day clip art too!
World's Best MomClick thumbnail to view full-size
Happy Mother's DayClick thumbnail to view full-size
Happy CartoonsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Instructions for Downloading the Free Mothers Day Clip Art and Cards
2. Choose a small thumbnail version of any of the Mothers Day clip art and cards images in the right column. When you click on one of the images, it will appear larger. Once you've chosen an image and see it larger, double-click on the larger image, which will make the best version of the art appear.
3. If you have a PC, right-click and save the artwork to your hard drive. If you have a Mac, control-click the image until you get an option to save the file on your hard drive.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You are free to use these clip art images all you want for personal craft and school projects, scrapbooks, greeting cards, stationery or other non-commercial uses. You may also use the images on blogs or Web sites, as long as you provide a link to this page and DO NOT group the images into a collection and distribute them, either free or for a fee.
If you have any questions, please contact Carla at info [@] vintageholidaycrafts [.com].