Flowers for Mother: Mothers Day Poems and Gifts for Mothers
As Mother's Day fast approaches many of us are scrambling to find the perfect gift for our mothers. For Mothers Day this year I decided to create a collection of poems and art pieces to celebrate motherhood. This hub features a few of my poems for mothers and some poetry gift ideas for Mothers Day. At the end of it all I think the best gift that we can give our mothers is showing them we care.
Flowers for Mother: A Mother's Day Poem
Mothers Day Poetry by Injete Chesoni
I wish you sunshine on your cloudy days
A burst of yellow to pierce the gray
I wish you spring’s flowers on winter days
A burst of color in the midst of pale
I wish you rain when your fields are dry
A blossoming of life where flowers die
I wish you joy every single day
And smiles to wash your pain away
I wish you wings so that you can fly
With the angels in heaven’s skies
I wish you the fulfillment
of dreams unfulfilled
And the contentment
that fulfillment brings
My dearest mother you see
I wish you all
that you have wished for me
On this and every single day
I wish you flowers
to brighten up your days.
From a collection of Mothers Poems, Mother Daughter Poems, Mothers Day Poems and Mother Poetry by Injete Chesoni. http://poetry-and-art-by-injete-chesoni.blogspot.com/
Mothers, God's Flowers
Mother Poetry by Injete Chesoni
A mother is a flower
Plucked from heaven above
A gift God gives to children
To brighten their lives with love
My Mother, My Angel
Mothers Poems by Injete Chesoni
When my mother wraps her arms around me
I feel encircled by the love of God
And when she speaks words of wisdom to me
I hear the whisper of the Lord
When she wipes away my tears
I feel touched by the hand of God
I believe that she is an angel sent to me
From the land of the Lord.
Five Poetry Gift Ideas for Mothers Day
Most mothers love flowers and sentimental gifts. You can choose to give your mother fresh flowers that will die in a few days and a card that she will store after Mothers Day or you can give her one of these lovely decorative gifts which combine beautiful flower art and Mothers poems.
- Poetry Wall Plaques: These are plaques which feature poems for mothers and usually floral art. They can be hung up on the wall or placed on a table.
- Mothers Poem Art Prints: You can also choose to give your mother a framed poetry poster featuring a beautiful Mothers Day poem and floral art.
- Poetry Picture Frames: These are picture frames which feature a poem, you can find some with poems for mothers, grandmothers and other special women in your life.
- Keepsake Boxes with Poetry: If your mother is anything like mine she is always storing trinkets. A keepsake box with a poem is the perfect Mothers Day gift for this type of mother.
- Poetry Books: If your mother loves poetry she will truly appreciate a collection of poems for mothers. You can find some poetry books which include beautiful artwork as well.
Copyright Notice - You may use the image and poem on this website for
non-commercial purposes as long as you credit the artist Injete Chesoni
and include a link to this website. All works of art and writing within
this website are protected under U.S. copyright laws and international
conventions. No portion of the artist’s works or statements may be used,
downloaded, reproduced using any means, copied, linked to, or transferred electronically, without prior written permission from the writer.