- Holidays and Celebrations
The Muppets Party Ideas & Free Printables
Everything Muppets is here!!
I'm a HUGE Muppets fan... always have been so it was a pure pleasure to scour the internet to find all the best party ideas, recipes, freebies & photo's I could find about our favorite puppet pals!!
Just to be sure you understand too... anything free on this page is for personal use only.
I hope you find this page both enjoyable and useful!
Free Designer Funny Muppets Printable Cards!
Free Muppets 3d Stage Printable!! Lots of Crafty Kids Activity Fun for Parties!
Free Muppets Party Invitations! 4 to choose from
Here's a fabulous set of Muppets Character Cake Toppers available for sale
Alicia Policia Blog put on this fabulous Muppets Theme Party
Alicia also went to the trouble of writing a fabulous step by step tutorial of how she made her Kermit Pinata - click on photo's to view the tutorial.
Alicia also made these adorable FELT Muppets (Kermit & Rolf) Finger Puppets
And here's some truly awesome Muppets Cupcake, Cake & Treat Ideas
Cupcake Occasions in the UK definitely seem to be the master of the Muppet Cake!
How to Make Fabulous Muppet Character Fondant Cupcake Toppers!
Here's how to make buttercream frosting Kermit the Frog Cupcakes
The Muppets Party Ware For Sale - Balloons, Cupcake Toppers & Pez Dispensers
Free Muppets / Kermit the Frog Template Printable
Especially great template for making felt or fondant/gumpaste Kermits!
I created this fun and easy Kermit the Frog printable template that could be used for any number of crafts or party decorations. You could use this template for a number of things.
1. Use it as a template to make felt Kermit faces. Print and cut out each piece. Cut out the same colored FELT pieces using the cut outs as guides (either draw around the shapes on the felt or pin the paper to the felt and then cut around). You could use the felt faces on the favor boxes, make finger puppets, attach to bowls, glasses, cake stands for the party table.
2. Use it as a template to make paper Kermit faces. Print and cut. Use double sided tape to attach to green balloons. Attach them to favor boxes. Make smaller versions and stick to straws or cups.
3. Use the template to make fondant cupcake toppers. Cut out the paper template... then use as a guide to cut each colored piece out of rolled fondant and put together to make a face. Would look fab on a cupcake or cake!!
4. Print directly onto full page sticker sheets and then you have ready to stick Kermit face or pieces to put together. Could use as an activity for the kids to make at the party?